[Tagging] Business being operated out of a home?

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 08:51:41 GMT 2012

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 9:41 AM, Ronnie Soak
<chaoschaos0909 at googlemail.com> wrote:

> But take a look at http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Verifiability
> If he has no sign on the door, he probably shouldn't be mapped.

You might verify in different ways. A sign on the door is not the only one.

But I see a tagging problem here. The business itself is not
qualified. Excepted the address, we see a tag 'building' and a tag
'name'. So we could interpret the tag 'name' as the building name
which is certainly not the case. Or is it ? In addition, the street
name in the address does not match the highway name.

Pieren