[Tagging] addr

John Sturdy jcg.sturdy at gmail.com
Tue May 8 11:05:15 BST 2012

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Philip Barnes <phil at trigpoint.me.uk> wrote:
> I believe there is an address locallity which can be used in this case.

Yes, and this is consistent with rural Irish addresses which don't use
street and housenumbering, but divide parishes into "townlands", which
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Geocoding#Rural_Areas suggests
tagging with "locality".  (For example, my address when I lived in
Ireland referred to all the houses on a particular hill, despite the
two populated sides of the hill being reached by different road
networks which only connected some distance from the hill!)

__John