[Tagging] Dispute on highway=mini_roundabout

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Thu May 10 16:18:14 BST 2012

Martin,

He constantly ignores the fact, that a small roundabout is not a
> mini-roundabout as different rules apply to them and they are
> differently constructed. He also ignores the fact the e.g. routers are
> unable to generate correct routes for large vehicles.
>
> I therefore reverted his changes - now for the second time.
>
> I looked at the discussion part of
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Tag:highway%3Dmini_roundabout and
I am missing any entry on this point. Wouldn't it be better too add some
remark about this difference of interpretations into the wiki itself - I
thought that's what the "discussion" tab is intended for.

Volker