[Tagging] Dispute on highway=mini_roundabout

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 23:04:50 BST 2012

I just went through the mini_roundabouts in east central Florida. I
found one definitely mountable (in an industrial park), 202 definitely
not mountable (including some culs-de-sac), 3 that I'm not sure about,
and 4 mistagged turning_circles. Obviously this says a lot about
roundabout construction practice here, but also shows that many
non-mountable roundabouts are being mapped as nodes with
highway=mini_roundabout. 105 of those 203 were last edited by me, with 8
other mappers in there, mostly known locals.