[Tagging] (Mini)Roundabout: examples

Martin Vonwald imagic.osm at gmail.com
Sun May 13 20:32:12 BST 2012

Hi!

As promised I created a few (positive/negative) examples of
roundabouts, mini-roundabouts and turning circles to prevent
misinterpretations in the future. I respected the current tagging
scheme as described in the wiki, but also used once the suggested
junction=roundabout on a node, which was born out of the need to
quickly tag smaller roundabouts.

You can find the examples here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Imagic/Werkstatt#Danger_of_confusion

Please only look at the section "Danger of confusion" and ignore the
rest as it is still being worked on.

Any remarks, suggestions, tips and hints are welcome.

Many thanks to all who provided photos and please dont take it
personally if I didnt took your photo ;-)

regards,
Martin