[Tagging] Feature Proposal - TMC - New tagging scheme for TMC

Eckhart Wörner ewoerner at kde.org
Mon May 14 06:10:20 BST 2012

Hi,

Am Samstag, 12. Mai 2012, 18:31:26 schrieb fly:
> The inspector shows wrong data.
>
> Seems to me that the system was not updated after the last proposal changes and
> now the tags are mixed up.
>
> http://osm-tmc.infoware.de/tmc/?view=tmc&lon=7.60801&lat=47.58486&zoom=16&overlays=tmc_database,missing_tmc_links,tmc_links,tmc_points,ways_with_tmc_tags_ok,link_ways_with_too_many_ends,ways_with_tmc_tags_error,nodes_with_tmc_tags_ok,nodes_with_tmc_tags_error,connection_and_end_nodes_ok,connection_and_end_nodes_error,ways_with_tmc_tags_non_areas,ways_with_tmc_tags_areas,ways_in_rels_with_tmc_tags,tmc_areas,nodes_with_tmc_tags
>
> The DE:*-* and DE:*+* need to be switch the sides of the road.

Are you sure? In Germany we drive on the right side of the road, and that side seems to match the tmc tagging used by the original proposal from infoware (not my proposal though), which has everything reversed.

(btw, I'd really like to see more input from infoware in this discussion.)

> By the way:
> Where is the tmc location at the boarder ? At the boarder control or at the real
> boarder ?

I guess at the real border.

Eckhart