[Tagging] Another reset on roundabouts

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Fri May 18 10:46:04 BST 2012

On Fri, 18 May 2012 16:38:09 Martin Vonwald wrote:

> Do you have any suggestion how to change the presets for
> mini-roundabouts? The term "mini-roundabout" is very misleading so we
> need some very good, crystal clear and short description for it. Any
> idea is very welcomed!

I think the term 'mini-roundabout' is not at all misleading.  It's the name
given to a very specific thing in the UK.  What we need is clarification in
the Wiki and maybe language-specific or country specific terms.  For example,
a list of countries where mini-roundabouts never appear, or a list of common
mistakes when attempting to identify mini-roundabouts to help people identify
them properly.  The Wiki page looked good last time I checked.  I will look
again on Sunday.

Best wishes,

Andrew