[Tagging] Another reset on roundabouts

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri May 18 11:11:20 BST 2012

2012/5/18 Andrew Errington <erringtona at gmail.com>:
> given to a very specific thing in the UK.  What we need is clarification in
> the Wiki and maybe language-specific or country specific terms.  For example,
> a list of countries where mini-roundabouts never appear

you can never be sure. They now appear in many countries where they
haven't existed before, e.g. in Germany. You will never know if a
country in the future is going to build them. IMHO there should be one
definition, and if the features doesn't exist (yet?) in your country
you simply will not use the tag. Wiki lists with special rules for
hundreds of countries and regions tend to look more complicated than
what the average newbie would like to see.

Cheers,
Martin