[Tagging] Centre for Media Services

Gerhard Hermanns hermanns at ptt.uni-due.de
Fri May 18 18:31:56 BST 2012

Hi,

I'd like to tag a service centre at a university. They call themself the
"Centre for Information and Media Services" ("Zentrum für Informations-
und Mediendienste" in German) and provide all kind of services, like
maintenance of computer infrastructure, data processing, software
administration, account managing and so on.

For now, I've tagged it as "amentity=service_centre" +
"services=multimedia" (with "s" so not to mix it up with "service=*").
Does anyone have suggestions for more precise tags?

Seoman