[Tagging] Update of article highway=mini_roundabout

Martin Vonwald imagic.osm at gmail.com
Fri May 25 12:58:37 BST 2012

2012/5/25 fly <lowflight66 at googlemail.com>:
> Actually, I just changed the only mini I know in my town from a mapped circle
> with junction=roundabout to a node with highway=mini_roundabout and will try to
> get there these day to take some photo.

Thanks in advance. Depending on your available time (something between
five seconds and a lifetime) maybe try to get a photo where a vehicle
crosses the center island.

> How about links to the map for the examples and/or maybe the objects ?

What exactly have you in mind? The tagging is identical, it should
look identical on the map. What additional information could we
provide here?