[Tagging] Update of article highway=mini_roundabout

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Fri May 25 13:14:00 BST 2012

On 25/05/12 13:58, Martin Vonwald wrote:
> 2012/5/25 fly <lowflight66 at googlemail.com>:
>> Actually, I just changed the only mini I know in my town from a mapped circle
>> with junction=roundabout to a node with highway=mini_roundabout and will try to
>> get there these day to take some photo.
>
> Thanks in advance. Depending on your available time (something between
> five seconds and a lifetime) maybe try to get a photo where a vehicle
> crosses the center island.

Mmh, it has a lower kerb and cobblestones as an isle. Taking "left turns" with
the bike I tend to shortcut on the wrong direction but I will try.

>> How about links to the map for the examples and/or maybe the objects ?
>
> What exactly have you in mind? The tagging is identical, it should
> look identical on the map. What additional information could we
> provide here?

You get an nice option to look at the data (editors) and information about the
position (lon/lat) to have another look at it using other sources (aerials).

fly