[Tagging] Update of article highway=mini_roundabout

Martin Vonwald imagic.osm at gmail.com
Fri May 25 13:57:45 BST 2012

2012/5/25 fly <lowflight66 at googlemail.com>:
>> What exactly have you in mind? The tagging is identical, it should
>> look identical on the map. What additional information could we
>> provide here?
>
> You get an nice option to look at the data (editors) and information about the
> position (lon/lat) to have another look at it using other sources (aerials).

You get the information about the position if you click on the image.
There are also direct links to Google Maps, Google Earth and our map.
Wouldn't it be a more general approach to add the ability to open in
editors at the same place?

Don't get me wrong! This is a good idea. I just don't want the
examples to become too crowded.