[Tagging] Feature Proposal – RFC – Time domains

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Sun Nov 4 21:08:38 GMT 2012

Am 04.11.2012 21:56, schrieb Eckhart Wörner:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Am Sonntag, 4. November 2012, 21:03:12 schrieb Peter Wendorff:
>> With a rough scan only - so no details about the content of your wiki page:
>> Yes, I think it's useful to have this kind of documentation, but IMHO
>> it's not a good replacement, but an addition to the example based one.
> In principle I fully agree with you – my idea is to add a good example section to the time domain page.
> However, I want to write examples based on a specification, not the other way round, therefore the specification has to come first.
As the tagging advice is already there, I partly disagree here. Please
don't change the rules because your formal description does not fit with
the existing tagging.
> Also, I think it is safe to assume that people *on this list* are able to read the specification without problems.
I think, the majority is able to do that, but I hope that we have
problem domain people here as well as that's an equally important aspect
of tagging as the technical stuff. If they are not able to read that, I
think that's okay, too ;)

regards
Peter