[Tagging] Feature Proposal – RFC – Time domains

Eckhart Wörner ewoerner at kde.org
Sun Nov 4 20:56:41 GMT 2012

Hi Peter,

Am Sonntag, 4. November 2012, 21:03:12 schrieb Peter Wendorff:
> With a rough scan only - so no details about the content of your wiki page:
> Yes, I think it's useful to have this kind of documentation, but IMHO
> it's not a good replacement, but an addition to the example based one.

In principle I fully agree with you – my idea is to add a good example section to the time domain page.
However, I want to write examples based on a specification, not the other way round, therefore the specification has to come first.
Also, I think it is safe to assume that people *on this list* are able to read the specification without problems.

Eckhart