[Tagging] Feature Proposal – RFC – Time domains

Eckhart Wörner ewoerner at kde.org
Sun Nov 4 21:23:08 GMT 2012

Hi Peter,

Am Sonntag, 4. November 2012, 22:08:38 schrieb Peter Wendorff:
> > However, I want to write examples based on a specification, not the other way round, therefore the specification has to come first.
> As the tagging advice is already there, I partly disagree here. Please
> don't change the rules because your formal description does not fit with
> the existing tagging.

The problem – which I already mentioned in the introduction – is that there are no rules. The opening_hours page has a bunch of examples which suggest rules that conflict with each other. Unless the rule is "everything is allowed", in which case I heartly disagree with you: the spec needs to change then.

Eckhart