[Tagging] Car sharing: which kind

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Fri Nov 9 22:38:15 GMT 2012

Perhaps the reason is that these are two different things: The first bullet
refers to car sharing and the second to ride sharing, as far as I can tell.
See "ride sharing" (aka. car pooling) with your favorite search engine. ..
There seems to be an abandoned proposal for car pooling (
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Carpool), btw.

Cheers,
-Jaakko