[Tagging] Fuel, additional tags

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Mon Nov 12 23:58:11 GMT 2012

You can find it at rural pumps throughout the midwest.  Whether or not you
can use farm diesel on the highway seems to vary somewhat, at least in
Oklahoma and the tribal regions within it's multipolygon, you need to have
state- or tribe-issued FARM plates to use it on the highway, since these
vehicles typically only make Farm-to-Market or Farm-to-fuel-pump trips
anyway.