[Tagging] Border crossing with restrictions

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 08:56:30 GMT 2012

2012/11/22 Paul Johnson <baloo at ursamundi.org>

> On Thursday, November 22, 2012, Volker Schmidt wrote:
>
>> Any suggestions or precedents on how to map such restrictions.
>> This argument is obviously also important for routing.

For a start, I suggest access=no. People who can cross the border usualy
know it, but other people are more likely to depend on the map.

I think we are far from a router that will route only locals through that
border :) Such a router would have to ask you much more than "car, bike or
pedestrian". That's why I think a fixme=* or note=* is enough for now.

Janko Mihelić