[Tagging] Clean-up the seamark landmark tags on the wiki (and perhaps later in the db)

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 10:44:31 GMT 2012

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:59 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:

> what about landmark=yes?

But I understand that many landmarks will not interest seamen. So it
is important for them to have a special indicator saying "this is a
landmark for seamen". But where I don't agree is to create an new tag
saying "this landmark is a cemetery" when this information is already
present with landuse=cemetery.
That's why the "seamark=landmark" seems for me the simplest solution.

Pieren