[Tagging] Clean-up the seamark landmark tags on the wiki (and perhaps later in the db)

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 19:59:33 GMT 2012

2012/11/23 Pieren <pieren3 at gmail.com>:
> If you call:
> "landuse=cemetery" + "landmark=cemetery" + "seamark=landmark" +
> "seamark:type=landmark" + "seamark:landmark:category = cemetery"
>
> not duplicates, I don't know what you need more for duplicates ;-)

+1

what about landmark=yes? I find it strange too, that "seamark" does
not stand for a seamark but for a tag that someone from the openseamap
project has entered. If there are tags that have the same meaning lets
stick to using _one_ tag and not duplicate them distinctively for all
means of transport.

cheers,
Martin