[Tagging] Proposed feature - age groups in schools

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Sun Nov 25 22:02:35 GMT 2012

Take a look at the discussions on this page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Tag:amenity%3Dschool

Min_age and max_age are already proposed there, as is the use of the UN
classifications (ISCED) for the level of education.

So I'm afraid I will be voting against your proposal; not because it is
a bad idea, but because I think it should build on earlier discussions
and be integrated with them.

Colin