[Tagging] agglomération

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Mon Nov 26 16:37:16 GMT 2012

Had forgotten the horn one, although the rule says 'except to avoid an accident', and there are really few other valid uses for the horn.
I did look up the full beam rule, and cannot find one. All I can find is a rule that says 'you must not use lights in a way to dazzle or cause discomfort to other road users, including pedestrians, cyclists and horseriders.

Phil
--

Sent from my Nokia N9

On 26/11/2012 13:50 Craig Wallace wrote:

On 26/11/2012 11:25, Philip Barnes wrote:
> I think that is very country specific, not something that can be
> tagged worldwide.
>
> In the UK, beyond speed limits, there are no rule differences between
> urban and rural roads.
>
> However you have me curious, how do you see the rules as different?

In the UK there are rules about using dipped headlights in built-up
areas, plus not using the horn overnight.
Not sure if there's any other rules.

Tagging at openstreetmap.org