[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Obstacle

Konfrare Albert lakonfrariadelavila at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 15:07:49 BST 2012

Hi!

I added the value obstacle=heap (the opposite of hole), that could be
formed by fallen rocks, debris, etc... -->
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Obstacle#Tagging (the
last value for the key in the table)

Also I added a mention to landslides -->
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Obstacle#Other_obstacles

Thanks for suggestions and comments.
Regards

ALBERT

2012/10/13 Graham Jones <grahamjones139 at gmail.com>

> Hazard = ....  for things like broken barriers?   Actually hazard could
> work for things like landslides and fallen trees too?
>
> Graham
>
> from my phone.
> On 13 Oct 2012 11:27, "Martin Koppenhoefer" <dieterdreist at gmail.com>
> wrote:

>> > -1 for guardrail_broken as part of obstacle. It isn't.
>> > Do we have anything for "danger sources" where it could fit?
>>

>> I agree, what might be an interesting value to add to obstacle is
>> "landslide" (part of the road slipped away, mostly occuring in hilly /
>> mountainous terrain)
>>
>> cheers,
>> Martin

*KONFRARE ALBERT*
La Konfraria de la Vila del Pingüí de La Palma
WEB:            http://www.konfraria.org
TWITTER:     http://twitter.com/La_Konfraria
FACEBOOK:
http://ca-es.facebook.com/people/Konfraria-Vila-Del-Pingui/100001918952076