[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - (key:branch)

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Mon Oct 15 12:56:03 GMT 2012

Hi.
I would suggest to add a few well known examples to the page to make it
more clear what it's about at first glance.
Currently these are on the talk page, but IMHO they should be on the
wiki page itself, too.

And: I would like to see a distinction between branch and the adress.
Sometimes branches have dedicated names, sometimes they have numbers -
here the branch is a useful tag; but often branches are only identified
by address, and there I'm not sure if/why we should use a dedicated key
as "the Mc Donalds at Main Street" might be enough.

regards
Peter