[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - (key:branch)

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 12:27:40 GMT 2012

Hello everyone,

It's my responsibility to keep this proposal going.  Sorry about the delay,
but I would like to open this proposal for a vote.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:branch

Since I first put up the proposal I have wanted more and more to be able to
use it.  There were two positive messages on the mailing list, and some
reasonable comments in the discussion page on the wiki.  I also found out
that this tag is already in use for the purposes I envisioned, and in April
last year there was a discussion for this tag (on this mailing list!), with
several people wishing to use it, but no formal proposal was made.

I would like to go through with the vote, and if it is successful I will
document the tag in the wiki.

Thank you,

Andrew