[Tagging] Feature Proposal – RFC – Dynamic maxspeed

Martin Vonwald imagic.osm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 14:35:59 GMT 2012

I would like to draw attention again to this proposal as I stumbled
across a pretty useless maxspeed=signals again.

And I would like to suggest a different tag: instead of
dynamic_maxspeed I would prefer maxspeed:variable for the following
reasons:
* as far as I know those kind of speed limits are usually called
variable speed limit and not dynamic speed limit
* I would like to see the key right beside the maxspeed key in an editor

Martin