[Tagging] Feature Proposal – RFC – Dynamic maxspeed

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 15:03:50 GMT 2012

Maxspeed is always variable, because you have to adjust your speed
according to road conditions (snow, fog, traffic). Signals just make that
visible, but it is always there, even without the signals. The only thing I
would map is the maximal value the sign can show and put it in the maxspeed
tag.

Janko