[Tagging] How to tag: Legally separated ways

Simone Saviolo simone.saviolo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 10:06:38 GMT 2012

2012/10/17 Kytömaa Lauri <lauri.kytomaa at aalto.fi>

> >Only part 5 is relevant.
> Having just returned from my (mapping) trip, and having finally
> browsed through all these messages on this subjet, I don't think
> anybody mentioned it explicitly: You can't consider only part 5.

I think he means that, for lack of a better picture, he reused this one and
said, ok guys, let's pretende for a moment that we have a road that is
completely made like section 5 here.

If we were to consider section 5 in the context of that picture, however,
I'd agree with you, as I said in previous messages.

I think the whole debate has been created by this misunderstanding.

Cheers,

Simone