[Tagging] RFC: Destination details (WAS: destination_ref vs. dest_ref vs. destination:ref)

Martin Vonwald imagic.osm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 08:49:50 GMT 2012

2012/10/18 Johan C <osmned at gmail.com>:
> Since I love consistency: this page
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:destination shows destination fully
> written with a colon. So I prefer destination:ref
>
> I'm looking forward to your proposal, you've got my vote for introducing it
> :-)

Well, I could rename myself to Mr. Proposal...

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Destination_details

Please comment on this. Especially on the issue with destination_ref
and dest_ref and on destination:lang. I would also need some
additional images for destination:sign, e.g. for harbour, ferry, train
stations, and so on. More examples are also most welcome.

Please excuse any grammatical errors - I wrote this really fast and
english is obviously not my native language. Corrections are very
welcome.

Many thanks in advance,
Martin