[Tagging] How to tag: road in Luxembourgish park with unclear status

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 07:18:24 GMT 2012

I'd probably go for highway=service+surface=asphalt to photo 4, then
highway=footway+surface=asphalt+bicycle=yes thereafter. Possibly
highway=service all the way until it's not passable by motor-vehicle.

(residential seems inappropriate since it's a shared surface without even a
token sidewalk, but it's tarmac not paving, so not highway=pedestrian)

Richard