[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Obstacle

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 22:48:31 GMT 2012

2012/10/24 Pieren <pieren3 at gmail.com>:
> you take the risk that the tag is used for something else. Now, it
> seems that this proposal will have to specify if it applies to
> highways or waterways.

There is already a specification, to whom it is an obstacle
(obstacle:car, ...) maybe we could have an additional
obstacle:waterway for all waterbased transport (or more
differentiated, it is probably important whether you go in canoe or
with a big freight ship, this should be discussed with the marine
mappers how it would be best done).

cheers,
Martin