[Tagging] Exclusive access rights

Masi Master masi-master at gmx.de
Mon Oct 29 11:41:50 GMT 2012

Hi!
what about this:
access:lanes=vehicle|vehicle|psv;hgv

But what if there is no sidewalk at the street? Or if you ride a horse? Is
it explicit forbidden to use the road?
This is the reason because I don't like to use the access=* tag.

Better is this:
vehicle:lanes=yes|yes|psv;hgv

Masi

P.S.:
Ok, this works too, if NOTHING is allowed on the buslane, except bus & hgv:
access:lanes=yes|yes|psv;hgv