[Tagging] Exclusive access rights

Johan C osmned at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 17:56:19 GMT 2012

I don't think I understand both responses (Georg/Martin). Why should a hgv
and a psv use 'a kind of' motor_vehicle? According to the map features
motor_vehicle is used for: 'Access permission for motor cars and
motorcycles.'
A bus or a truck is not one of these two types.  If I put
'motor_vehicle=no' on any highway, then psv and hgv are still allowed to
drive on that highway.  Am I misreading the map features?