[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - More Consistency in Railway Tagging

Rovastar rovastar at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 14 12:31:33 UTC 2013

Apologies I looked a little more at the San Fran area link you post you do
have relations for the tram (which you added as tram yesterday...) as a road
combo just not for each line of the trams which is tagged as light_rail.
Which I presume it is just a tram line and therefore wrong anyway.

I can see more clearly the problem you are having there now.

I think once it is all per track it will become clearer for you.