[Tagging] Surge tank

François Lacombe francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu
Tue Apr 23 11:09:43 UTC 2013

Hi Werner, good afternoon,

Thank you for the link, however I'm not at ease at all in German :s
This page seems to be more precise about surge tanks. I hoped it was an OSM
wiki one instead of Wikipedia :)

I'll be busy this week, let's consider this topic for some additional time.

Cheers,

*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com