[Tagging] Hiking tracks as POIs in Brazil

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 07:45:58 UTC 2013

I agree.  I have mapped some hiking trails in Korea and noticed there
is nothing specific to mark the start of a trail.

I suppose it could be done programmatically.  It is clear which node
is the first one, so it could be rendered differently, with extra
detail extracted from the tags on the  track itself.  However,
explicit is better than implicit, so I'd like to see something for
this.

Best wishes,

Andrew