[Tagging] [Talk-us-nps] Feature Proposal - RFC - ranger_station

Brad Neuhauser brad.neuhauser at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 13:53:15 UTC 2013

Thomas, you say the tag should apply to facilities "housing law enforcement
and/or visitor assistant services"  but then say it shouldn't be used on
facilities that "do not include a law enforcement function".  This seems
contradictory, unless you didn't really mean that "or".

Also, does this law enforcement function really apply to all park rangers,
or just those in certain jurisdictions or levels of government?  I could
easily see this tag used in national, state, and county parks.

Brad