[Tagging] Some confusion in tagging

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Mon Aug 12 14:18:29 UTC 2013

Note that a copper roof goes from brown to black, and then from black to green.  Since a copper roof will last for decades, green is the color most often seen.  It is one of the most durable roofing materials, but is expensive.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness:
only light can do that.  Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."  -- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.