[Tagging] road side

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Mon Aug 19 16:41:01 UTC 2013

Tod Fitch wrote:

> Except that I think in the UK they might call it the verge so we might have a dialect issue.

In the UK "verge" normally means a patch of grass at the side of a road, 
but if it's a paved area at the side of the motorway that's usually 
called the "hard shoulder".



More information about the Tagging mailing list