[Tagging] shop values for _supply, _supplies, _supplement, _supplements?

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Sat Aug 24 14:18:20 UTC 2013

This distinction (singular for a phrase describing the store, plural for describing what it sells) is standard usage in the USA.  Another example, not using the words "supply" or "supplies", would be that a grocery sells groceries.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness:
only light can do that.  Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."  -- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.