[Tagging] bicycle barriers open issue: bicycle trailors

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Wed Aug 28 00:58:00 UTC 2013

One can tag the maximum width that can fit through, given zero length, and can tag the maximum length that can fit through, given zero width, but a trailer that has BOTH the maximum length and maximum width will not fit through.  You can't readily predict in advance whether a real-life trailer that comes close to either maximum will fit through without examining the chicane.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness:
only light can do that.  Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."  -- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.