[Tagging] telephone lines (and marking other things we don't map)

François Lacombe francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu
Wed Aug 28 20:42:21 UTC 2013

2013/8/28 Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com>

> I'd not use man_made tower for power towers, no need to pull them all
> there.

We don't want to pull power towers in man_made from power=*
power=tower isn't proposed for deprecation yet.

The fact is we need power=* for other features which can be found on the
same node as the tower.

Since the subject of this thread is to find a tag for "telecommunication"
poles, the better we can do is to find a solution to map both power and
communication towers/poles or more generally all utility poles/towers.
=> These poles may often be shared between power and communication.

*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com