[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC 2 - Gambling

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Sun Dec 1 14:20:22 UTC 2013

Thanks for these examples.
Probably something like that should be added to the proosal for
documentation and further classification.

The proposal is very verbose with text, but hasn't much examples and
images for clarifications.
Adding something like the Images you linked to would be a benefit for
the mappers later, but adding counter examples would be, too (like a
German "Lottoladen" with a matching tagging that differs from shop=lottery).

regards
Peter