[Tagging] preproposal : internet webcam

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Sun Dec 1 14:28:47 UTC 2013

Hi,
I'm not happy with contact:webcam, as the contact namespace IMHO serves
a different purpose.
contact:webcam could define whom to contact for questions regarding the
webcam, or whom to contact BY webcam (as contact:phone is for how to
contact e.g. a shop by phone).
1) I would change the order, as it's part of the webcam information, not
part of the contact information, which would lead to webcam:*
2) I would use url instead of contact, if it should refer to where the
webcams output can be seen, whcih would lead to webcam:url=*

regards
Peter

Am 01.12.2013 15:18, schrieb Egil Hjelmeland:
> On 01. des. 2013 09:52, yvecai wrote:
>> On 11/30/2013 06:40 PM, Egil Hjelmeland wrote:
>>>
>>> So my revised suggestion to tag a webcam public on internet is
>>>
>>> man_made=surveillance
>>> surveillance= indoor|outdoor|public *
>>> surveillance:type=camera *
>>> surveillance:zone=weather|traffic|scenic *
>>>
>>> contact:webcam=<url>
>>>
>>> name=*
>>> operator=*
>>> description=*