[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Bicycle=use_cycleway

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Sun Dec 1 21:59:16 UTC 2013

I would say it assumes hat cyclists in theory have to obey traffic rules
and a map should reflect what they have to do, not what they do.
Walkers cross lawns wherever they want if that's a shortcut and rules
against that aren't enforced strictly, but we don't map any possible
shortcut.

regards
Peter