[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Bicycle=use_cycleway

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Sun Dec 1 22:00:03 UTC 2013

Compliance rates among amateur operators tend to be equal across all modes.
 Not that professional drivers don't have their moments, but that's the
only group on the road that has a higher compliance rate than amateur
motorists and bicyclists.

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 3:47 PM, Jonathan <bigfatfrog67 at gmail.com> wrote:

> :-)  This whole discussion assumes cyclists obey traffic rules!  In the UK
> cyclists ride where they like!  :-)
>
> http://bigfatfrog67.me
>

> On 01/12/2013 21:38, Matthijs Melissen wrote:
>
>> On 1 December 2013 10:04, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I mean that bicycle=no bans  bicycles from the road, while the actual
>>> situation is that you have to use the cycleway if it leads where you are
>>> going (and nothing bans you from using the road). If you want to turn
>>> left
>>> for instance but the cycleway goes straight, you can use the road. There