[Tagging] How to tag babycare?

nounours kuessemondtaeglich at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 09:42:52 UTC 2013

Hi Satoshi,

We're currently heavily discussing about childcare facilities and nursery (see   http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/childcare2.0
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Nursery
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_Features/Education_Reform

all still under heavy work, defonion and me (nounours) had a lot of private discussions we will transform into our proposals the next days.

BUT:

Our reflexions do NOT (or mostly not) inlcude the kind of babycare facilities your are talking about.

I know that e.g. sometimes the tag "nursery" is used to change a babies diaper, where in most cases it's used for a daycare facility for babies, where you put them on a regular basis while go to work.

I really think these are different topics, but we should make things clear enough that this kind of confusion does not happen again in the future.

Therefore, I suggest that you write an own proposal, but linking to ours saying that's not the same, and stating what is covered by your proposal and we will be covered by ours.

I will think about your suggestions and give you later feedback.

Thanks!

nounours