[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - opening hours open end fixed time extension (was: Re: opening_hours extension: combined time range with open end as 18:00-22:00+)

Robin `ypid` Schneider ypid23 at aol.de
Wed Dec 4 12:01:19 UTC 2013

Hello again

Thank you very much for your answer (also thanks to Eckhart).

I did what you suggested and wrote a proposal page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/opening_hours_open_end_fixed_time_extension

With this Email I open the request for comments phase. So lets discuses this
properly before we vote about it :)

--
Live long and prosper
Robin Schneider