[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - opening hours open end fixed time extension

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 16 21:44:34 UTC 2013

On 04.12.2013 13:01, Robin `ypid` Schneider wrote:
> Hello again
>
> Thank you very much for your answer (also thanks to Eckhart).
>
> I did what you suggested and wrote a proposal page:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/opening_hours_open_end_fixed_time_extension
>
> With this Email I open the request for comments phase. So lets discuses this
> properly before we vote about it :)

Thanks for your effort. Often subjects or "minor" changes are simply
added to the wiki which is not good. So I support your proposal.

The form is first person so far which is no problem but as it is common
to simply copy the proposal to the wiki page after it is approved it is
a common practice to do not include a person but document the tag as
good as possible.

The term "request" or "on request" are needed as well, but I think this
needs an own proposal.

Just my 2 cents

fly