[Tagging] leisure=garden

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 19:35:51 UTC 2013

2013/12/5 cracklinrain <cra_klinrain at gmx.de>

> Some building=hut maybe included - in my opinion this does not
> matter.

if it's in the garden, why not.

> Actually usually gardens are distinct from each other. How will you map
> this? I mean leisure=garden is not like landuse covering hundreds of
> gardens (with different style).

currently it doesn't look like a lot of mappers have specialized in mapping
gardens, or are going to add additional descriptive tags further than the
actually in use garden:type and garden:style, but of course if interest in
this topic grows we'll probably get also more tags.

cheers,
Martin